Compliance Technical Writer's for a Leading Technology Company at Chennai
Email to which resumes have to be sent
We require a technical writer (writer) who is able to create, develop, plan, write, and edit operational, procedural, regulatory or technical documents for the US Investment Banking Industry. The writer will contribute to the timely production, completion and delivery of Regulatory Policy and Procedure document sets and other relevant documentation.
Candidates who are able to understand and comfortably converse in US English will be given preference. Any exposure to the US investment banking, mortgage or financial system is welcome but not mandatory.
As a member of the compliance technical writing team, you will organize, prepare, write and review information for publication. You will develop documents in collaboration with subject matter experts and will be responsible for language, grammar and clarity of content in the document's you create or review.
You will actively participate in understanding the domain and the documentation process followed within the organization. It is expected that you will contribute as an individual and also as a cohesive team member.
You will provide timely assistance, direction and mentoring to others.
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree is required, but equivalent experience relevant to the functional area will be considered.
- Two or more years of technical writing or content writing experience is mandatory.
- Candidate must be a certified technical writer from an institution of repute.
Experience in writing for investment banking or any related financial documentation experience will be given preference. But proficiency in the English language is a primary requirement.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in writing technical documentation and training material
- Experience in using style guides and templates
- Experience in using Microsoft Office is essential
- Experience in using a workflow management system will be an added advantage
- Good Project Management Skills
The writer must be willing to work during US work hours (partial) (from 3.00 PM to 12.00 AM (IST) – Transportation is provided)
Interested candidates must send a 500 word write-up on any one of the following along with a copy of your resume:
You may send your resume to the following email addresses: