Looking for a Sr Technical Writer position with 8+ yrs of Exp
Email to which resumes have to be sent
Looking for someone who can provide full range of technical writing and editing services for a product based company's software products. This position requires strong organizational skills, a practiced eye for identifying cohesion and coherence problems in documents, and the ability to comprehensively and expeditiously apply technical writing and editing principles to ensure consistency across and within the documents developed across products.
He needs to Develop, maintain and own all documentation materials for one or multiple software products.* Writes, edits and proofs hardcopy and online documents for organization, technical accuracy, style & consistency.
Examples: Reference documents for software products, White papers, Application Program Interface and Command Line Interface Documentation, Online help systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* 8+ years of relevant work experience and working knowledge in the field of developing and maintaining technical product documentation (SDK and API documentation for the company's suite of products including User Guides, Technical Guides, Product Help, and Release Manuals)
* Graduate degree in any discipline. A Bachelors degree in Journalism, Communications, English is definitely a plus
* Must have sufficient experience in documenting for the SOFTWARE domain
* Applied understanding of SDLC, DDLC and experience with basic project management methodologies
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite & Adobe FrameMaker & RoboHelp.
* Ability to work independently
* Proven time management skills