Technical Writer 2+ yrs , Permanent position with an IT product company!!!!
Email to which resumes have to be sent
This is for our Client. Looking for candidates from Bangalore only.
pls go through the JD carefully, expecting relevant profiles only.
JOB SUMMARY:The Technical Writer will be responsible for producing high quality end-user documentation/content, such as user guides, white papers, etc.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / ACTIVITES:
• Analyze Requirements, Specifications and User Stories
• Interview Business Analysts, Product Owners, Developers, QA Analysts
• Research any pertinent information related to the assigned scope of work
• Develop end-user deliverable content/documentation for new functionality
• Maintain end-user deliverable content/documentation to existing functionality
• Abide to established standards and processes
• Publish all pertinent content
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBLITIES / ACTIVITIES:
• Attend and participate in team related meetings.
• Collaborate with project management to ensure that project deadlines are met
QUALIFYING JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
o 2-6 years of experience in technical writing
o Impeccable writing skills
o Strong communications skills
o Strong problem solving skills
o Good organization skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
o Must be a strong team player.
o Experience with AuthorIT, Adobe Acrobat Pro
o Experience with Agile Methodologies
o Experience with Structured Authoring
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (include certifications):
o Bachelor’s degree.
o Healthcare experience
o Employee has regular contact with team members and immediate management.
• Consequence of Errors:
o Additional support calls due to missed or incorrectly documented functionality
o Failure to meet critical deadlines for delivery of client software products/services
o Loss of customer good will
o Customer downtime
o Works mainly independently and handles most situations on his/her own, referring to team leads or supervisors when necessary.
• Supervision Given:
o Assignments, Standards, Procedures and Processes
• Supervision Received:
o Employee prepares own schedule and receives direction from Supervisor/Team Lead when needed.