Technical Writer (0 – 2 years) Bangalore
- Work with Developers and Project Managers to drive the scope and direction of product end-user documentation. \r\n
- Retrieve, organize, analyze and synthesize complex subject matter and transform it into easy-to-understand information for specific audiences. \r\n
- Employ various authoring and desktop publishing software tools to produce Web Helps and integrated online help systems, and release notes.\r\n
- Responsible for delivering accurate and timely documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in science or engineering.\r\n
- 0 - 2 years Technical Writing experience or should have completed a certification course in Technical Writing.\r\n
- Excellent writing skills.\r\n
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact frequently with technical research and development personnel.\r\n
- Working knowledge in Adobe RoboHelp, Microsoft Office Suit, and Snag IT.\r\n
- Knowledge in HTML and Adobe Captivate will be considered as an added advantage.