You will be responsible for authoring software product documentation for end-users and developers. You will proactively interact with the development team and take hands-on approach to information and content development. You should test the product and understand its functionality well enough to be able to translate user requirements and features to easily readable and comprehendible end-user documentation.
You will need to gather information for documentation by studying specification documents, working with products, and interacting with contacts in Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, Technical Support, and other departments. You may also be asked to prepare marketing content such as white papers, brochures, newsletters, and demo scripts as required.
• Analyse, develop, and deliver content for context sensitive online help systems, user guides, and technical manuals using MSTP or Chicago style manuals.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to determine necessary content updates.
• Obtain collaborative approval of all new or revised content by subject matter experts and key contributors on cross-functional teams.
• Provide expertise to cross-functional team members and subject matter experts for design and delivery strategies of product documentation.
• Provide expertise for product documentation projects and assist in documentation design and delivery strategies for new product offerings.\r\n
• Work with editors, other writers, instructional designers, and reviewers to refine content per each review.\r\n\r\n
• Two plus years of experience in writing, editing, developing documentation.\r\n
• Excellent editing, writing, and verbal communication skills.\r\n
• Good eye for detail, design, and typography & strong visualization.\r\n
• Sound knowledge of Technical Writing principles, standards and methods.\r\n
• Ability to produce quality documentation with aggressive deadlines.\r\n
• Proven ability to work well independently and as part of a team.\r\n\r\n
Company Website:\r\nAurigo Software Technologies (P) Ltd.