WooForce.com is a start-up founded by passionate IT professionals with over decade of experience, under the umbrella CyD Tech Lab Private Limited. At WooForce, we focus in product development with specialization in shipping solutions. WooForce is a certified integrator for United States Postal Service and Stamps.com. We also provide integration solutions for all major shipping service providers such as UPS, Fedex, DHL, Australia Post, Canada Post, etc.
We are currently looking for candidates with 1 to 4 years of experience in technical writing.
THE JOB REQUIRES:-
- \r\n- Ability to gather complete information about the product with an eye for detail and present it in clear and concise manner to the customers (non-technical and technical audiences ).\r\n\r\n
- - Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure clarity, completeness, accuracy, and compliance to organizational standards in documentation.\r\n\r\n
- - Write content for Readme files, installation guides, user guides, reference guides, and Help systems.\r\n\r\n
- - Publish user documentation in a variety of formats, such as PDF, HTML Help, and browser-based Help. \r\n\r\n
- - Create short video tutorials.\r\n
MUST HAVE :-
- - Excellent understanding of the English grammar, style, and writing standards\r\n\r\n
- - Understanding about WordPress/HTML basics will be an added advantage\r\n\r\n
- - Conversant with technology and happy working with technology\r\n\r\n
- - Ability to understand software products and their application to business processes. Knowledge of Ecommerce systems/processes will be an added advantage\r\n\r\n
- - Strong interpersonal skills, good team player, self-motivated and flexible\r\n\r\n
- - Ability to work independently with set deadlines and keep multiple projects on track at the same time.\r\n
Please visit us at www.wooforce.com