Principal Information Developer
- Write accurate and concise user interface content for Web applications and tools.
- \r\n\r\nWrite technical documents (PDF) to support Web applications and security products.
- \r\n\r\nCollaborate directly with User Experience designers and developers to create UI content for enterprise and consumer security products. Work with Product Management and Legal for content review.
- \r\n\r\nConduct review meetings with the User Experience team and stakeholders to ensure accuracy of content.
- \r\n\r\nWork with members of the User Experience team to develop product prototypes for usability testing.
- \r\n\r\nParticipate in usability studies to ensure product design and content meet the needs of users.
- \r\n\r\nEnsure that content standards are consistently followed across products.
- BA/BS in English, Communications, Human Computer Interaction, or technical field.
- \r\n\r\n5+ years of experience writing Web application content, as well as traditional technical manuals.
- \r\n\r\nProven ability to lead a project from inception to completion with limited guidance, including researching, strategizing, and providing vision.
- \r\n\r\nVery strong analytical skills and technical aptitude.
- \r\n\r\nAbility to synthesize highly complex subject matter into concise, accessible, creative Web content.
- \r\n\r\nExperience with developing, maintaining, and debugging/editing XML and HTML.
- \r\n\r\nExperience with FrameMaker, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- \r\n\r\nStellar communication and writing skills.
- \r\n\r\nAbility to work in a team environment and collaborate with multiple departments within the organization.
- \r\n\r\nAbility to manage content for multiple projects with aggressive deadlines.
- \r\n\r\nPrevious experience with PKI technology a plus.