Senior Information Developer
- Established as an expert information developer with expertise in structured content design and management.
- Provides a high level of specialization and/or project management.
- Plans, designs, and/or develops linear and non-linear user assistance for multiple media formats.
- May lead multiple projects. May provide work leadership to others.
- \r\nSpecialized expertise may be in content development or tools development for delivery.
- Models expert use of professional content development standards and principles to plan, design, and develop user assistance.
- \r\nModels expert use of content management principles and follows company standards for content development.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new processes and methods. May communicate new processes to others.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience \r\nDesired experience: \r\n
- 6-8 years experience working in Information Development department or similar environment.
- \r\nExpert writing and technical skills for developing linear and non-linear user assistance for multiple media.
- \r\nExpert in print and online authoring tools.
- \r\nExperience working on Content Management systems desirable.
- \r\nExpert in User Interface (UI) standards for supported platforms.
- \r\nExpert experience with all phases of user assistance development.
- \r\nExpert knowledge of emerging trends in profession.
- \r\nEnterprise: Expert technical knowledge of enterprise networking concepts and Win32 OS, with specialization in security or programming.