Registrations are open for the August 2015 batch of the TCP program
Registrations are now open for the August 2015 batch of the "Technical Communication Professional (TCP)" training program, which is organized by Technical Writers of India (TWIN) in partnership with Institution of Engineers, India [IE(I)].
As mentioned earlier, with this program, we intend to:
- Teach all the fundamental concepts required to be a professional technical writer. The course material is developed by a group of experts from the technical communication domain (i.e., lead technical writers and documentation managers) and is, therefore, based on their first-hand experience.
- Make the basic technical writing training affordable for aspiring technical writers. This will be the most affordable training program in India (probably, in the world) for aspiring technical writers. We are offering the course at an introductory price of 14,999 INR.
- Create awareness about technical writing across India by leveraging the IE(I) network of engineering colleges.
Here are the details of the batch:
- Start Date: August 1, 2015
- Duration: 4 weekends (training) + project assignments
- Timings: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Location: Institution of Engineers, Bangalore (near Cunningham Road)
- Trainers: Experienced technical writers and documentation managers
- Certification: By TWIN and Institution of Engineers (India)
- Fees: 14,999 INR only
Please note that seats are limited for this batch and will be allocated on the first-come-first-served basis. So, go ahead and register right away!
You can find the registration information and detailed course content at http://tcp-aug2015.doattend.com/.
On behalf of TWIN,